Farm fencing

A four board fence with a vertical board between the posts.
The function of this board is to strengthen the boards and prevent twisting and warping.
It is a good option where animals will be putting more stress on the fence as in a confined area or a catching lot.

A four board fence with a vertical board nailed over where the fence boards are nailed to the posts. We call this a "cap board". It covers the joint and cut and dresses up the finished look.
These are rough-cut oak boards.


A three board fence but with rough-cut treated pine boards.


A four rail vinyl fence.



Standard woven wire "field fence" with all wood posts and two strands of barbed wire at the top.


4"x4" woven wire "goat fence" with t-posts.


Our basic and most economical fence is the five or six strand
barbed wire fence with t-posts.


A five strand high-tensile fence with wood posts 30' apart and two fiberglass spacers between each post.
The top and third wires are insulated for electricity.


This is our standard brace assembly that is used for ends, gates and corners.
This one shows a gate at this end brace. If this were a corner there would be another brace assembly in the direction of the next section going from the gate post that is shown here.
The direction of the pull would be away from the gate.









9 comments:

Karan Rowan said...

We are looking for some wire horse fencing (high tinsel) and some board fencing around a riding ring in Bedford. Let me know if you can do this. My neighbor gave me your name.

Karan Rowan
540-586-6507
jeff.rowan@verizon.net

Fences Toronto said...

Vinyl fencing is the most popular choice for fencing. It is not only beautiful to look at but also built to last.

Fences Toronto

Farmfencing said...

Hi,

Now many electric fence products are in the farm sector for use, the system includes the fence energizer with a separate, remotely mounted control panel for convenient access, a portable hand-held fault-finder remote and permanently installed fence monitors that continuously check a zone of paddocks for fence performance. Thanks a lot.

<a href="http://www.farmandranchfencing.com/”>Farm Fencing</a>

Anonymous said...

Hi. We need a quote on farm fencing at your earliest convenience. Thanks. maryazirkle@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Would it take much work putting up an iron fence in Toronto?

Anonymous said...

We need some fencing done in sedalia...
Please contact me
Codysedelmeyer@yahoo.com
434-660-3685

Thank you

Anonymous said...

We need some fencing done in sedalia...
Please contact me
Codysedelmeyer@yahoo.com
434-660-3685

Thank you

Unknown said...

Every time I go past the farm near my house I see fences like these. Now every time I see a fence like this no matter where I am I think of home, and that farm. One day when I get my own place I want it to have a fence like these around the entire property. http://www.pvcultimatefencing.com.au/range

Anonymous said...

I have a farm in forest and am interested in a "deer proof" fence around a garden plot (about 280LF total) -numerous other projects similar to the ones illustrated. Please shoot me an email.

Michael Osteen
michael.osteen@cardno-gs.com